In order for me to not only be productive but feel productive, I need to establish before hand what goals I wish to reach as well as what I need to get accomplished.
In addition to setting goals and meeting them, the goals must be things that I may not normally do. I judge the productivity and success of a day based on how I felt through out it as a whole. In this new year I plan to try to find my perfect routine to lead me into a successful day.
A successful day will include:
- Room ends cleaner than when woke up
- Limiting screen use with the exception of work related activity.
- Feeling tired at the end of the day
- 10,000 steps
- Limited to no time spent in bedroom
- At least 8 cups of water
- High protein in take
Tomorrow shall be my first attempt to find a routine that works. Tomorrows routine shall be:
- Wake up at 9am
- Make coffee and breakfast
- Sit down, eat, drink, and journal
- Get dressed to work out
- Bring letters and packages that need to be mailed to car
- Go work out!
- Pick up coffee on way back.
- Drop off packages at post office.
- Take vitamins
- Get dressed (Jeans and Boots – No getting into bed!)
- Clear off desk
- Work at desk to check emails
- Organize calendar for the month
- Blog which parts of the morning routine were successful which were not.
- Design new routine~